All Markets |
BRIEF-Elevate Credit sees IPO of 7.7 mln shares to be priced between $12-$14 per share
- Elevate Credit Inc. * Sees IPO of 7.7 million shares of common stock to be priced between $12.00 and $14.00 per share - sec filing Source text : http://bit.ly/2mK3r23 Further company coverage:
[ Fidelity at 2017-03-27 13:53:22 ]
Elevate Credit sets price range after postponing IPO
- Elevate Credit, which had postponed its initial public offering in January 2016, set a $12 to $14 price range for its offering Monday. Elevate plans to sell 7.7 million shares to raise up to $107.8 million. The venture-backed company is an online service that offers small loans and for the high interest rates it charges.
[ Fidelity at 2017-03-27 13:39:55 ]
US STOCKS-Wall St off as Trump agenda weighed; Dow down for 8th day
- * Stocks rebound from steeper losses. * Healthcare top gaining group, as hospitals rise. * Snap surges after IPO banks give 'buy' ratings. * Dow down 0.22 pct, S&P down 0.10 pct, Nasdaq up 0.2 pct. By Lewis Krauskopf.
[ Fidelity at 2017-03-27 13:24:31 ]
Snap gets boost from underwriting banks' sunny reports
- Snap shares roar after banks that helped with IPO initiate coverage with higher ratings and targets than other analysts. A wave of banks, mostly underwriters of Snap Inc. (SNAP)' s offering, initiated coverage of the Snapchat parent company Monday and offered a sunnier overall outlook than analysts from banks that were not paid to push the initial public offering. Several of the underwriters based their ratings on expectations of an acceleration in daily active user growth, which they...
[ Fidelity at 2017-03-27 12:48:17 ]
US STOCKS-Financials drag on Wall St as Trump agenda weighed
- * Stocks rebound from steeper initial session losses. * Healthcare top gaining group, as hospitals rise. * Snap surges after IPO banks give 'buy' ratings. * Dow down 0.34 pct, S&P down 0.26 pct, Nasdaq up 0.05 pct. By Lewis Krauskopf.
[ Fidelity at 2017-03-27 11:58:40 ]
Emirates Global Aluminium mandates US banks for IPO: sources
- Emirates Global Aluminium mandated Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Goldman Sachs (GS) and JP Morgan to advise on its initial public offering, sources familiar with the situation said on Monday. The three banks, which were mandated as joint global coordinators, declined to comment.
[ Fidelity at 2017-03-27 09:56:09 ]
Saudi Arabia Slashes Tax on State Owned Oil Giant Ahead of IPO
- Saudi Arabia slashed taxes on its state-owned oil company Saudi Aramco, clearing some headspace for the group to make profits for investors ahead of a planned sale of a 5% stake that will almost certainly be the biggest ever initial public offering.
[ Fidelity at 2017-03-27 09:01:04 ]
Saudi Arabia sweetens huge Aramco IPO with tax cut
- * Tax on company cut to 50 percent from 85 percent. * Likely to make IPO more attractive to investors. * Sends signal that government determined on offer. * Dividends expected to replace tax in state revenues. * Tax cut brings Aramco in line with global standards -CEO. By Reem Shamseddine and Marwa Rashad.
[ Fidelity at 2017-03-27 07:27:43 ]
Brazil's JBS weighs suspending U.S. IPO - report
- Brazil's JBS SA, the world's biggest meatpacking company, will decide in coming days whether to suspend listing its overseas operations after a corruption scandal, newspaper Folha de S.Paulo said on Monday.
[ Fidelity at 2017-03-27 06:50:17 ]
Okta sets price range for up to $165 million offering
- Okta Inc., an identity management company, set a price range of $13 to $15 Monday for its initial public offering. The company plans to sell 11 million shares, which would raise $165 million at the high end of its range. Okta was last valued at $1.2 billion in the private market.
[ Fidelity at 2017-03-27 06:13:14 ]
Snap shares rise as underwriters start coverage with 'buy'
- - Snap Inc (SNAP) , owner of messaging app Snapchat, received top ratings from a number of its IPO underwriters on Monday, sending its shares up more than 3 percent in premarket trading. Snap had a red-hot debut on March 1 in what was the largest listing by a technology firm in three years.
[ Fidelity at 2017-03-27 06:06:19 ]
BRIEF-Ionis Pharmaceuticals' unit Akcea Therapeutics files for IPO
- Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc(IONS). * Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc(IONS) - On March 27, 2017, co's unit Akcea Therapeutics Inc filed for an initial public offering of Akcea's common stock Source: Further company coverage:
[ Fidelity at 2017-03-27 04:08:14 ]
BRIEF-Akcea Therapeutics files for initial public offering of up to $100 million
- Akcea Therapeutics Inc. * Akcea therapeutics inc files for initial public offering of up to $100 million - sec filing. * Akcea therapeutics inc says intends to apply to list common stock on the nasdaq global market under the symbol "akca" * Akcea therapeutics inc -novartis pharma ag to purchase $50 million of co's stock in a separate private placement concurrent with completion of offering.
[ Fidelity at 2017-03-27 03:46:01 ]
BRIEF-Okta sees IPO of upto $189.8 mln of class A common stock
- Okta Inc: * Okta Inc - now sees IPO of upto $189.8 million of class A common stock - SEC filing. * Okta Inc - sees IPO of upto 12.65 million class A shares priced at $15 per share - SEC filing. * Okta Inc - proposed IPO price is an estimate solely for purpose of calculating SEC registration fee Source text: Further company coverage:
[ Fidelity at 2017-03-27 03:32:06 ]
BRIEF-Kayne Anderson Acquisition Corp announces launch of IPO
- Kayne Anderson Acquisition Corp : * Kayne Anderson Acquisition Corp announces launch of initial public offering. * Kayne Anderson Acquisition Corp - intends to commence its initial public offering of 35 million units at $10.00 per unit Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
[ Fidelity at 2017-03-27 03:18:34 ]
SVB Financial shares could jump 25 percent in next year-Barron's
- Shares of SVB Financial Group (SIVB), the parent of Silicon Valley Bank, could rise 25 percent in the next year due to higher interest rates, lower taxes and a revived initial public offering market, according to Barron's. Shares of Santa Clara, California-based SVB have risen 78 percent in the past year and are trading around $178.
[ Fidelity at 2017-03-26 10:34:53 ]
Next wave of tech IPOs looks nothing like Snap
- Technology companies focused on businesses, not consumers, are ready for their moment on markets. While Snap Inc. (SNAP) has garnered plenty of headlines for its initial public offering, it is actually a completely different type of technology company that is en vogue. Following the multibillion-dollar acquisition of AppDynamics by Cisco Systems Inc. in January and the initial public offering of MuleSoft Inc. (MULE), a string of enterprise technology companies have filed to go public.
[ Fidelity at 2017-03-24 08:42:34 ]
WideOpenWest Files for $100M IPO in the Wake of Snap, Mulesoft
- After moving into the black last year, WideOpenWest is gearing up for a $100 million initial public offering, it announced Thursday.
[ Fidelity at 2017-03-24 08:31:05 ]
BRIEF-Silver Run Acquisition Corporation II shares open at $10.21 in debut, above IPO price of $10.00
- * Silver Run Acquisition Corporation II (SRUNU) shares open at $10.21 in debut, above IPO price of $10.00.
[ Fidelity at 2017-03-24 07:46:38 ]
Alteryx prices at top of range to raise $126 million
- Alteryx, Inc.(AYX), a provider of self-service data, priced its offering late Thursday at $14, the top of its range, to raise $126 million in its initial public offering. The company sold 9 million shares and the company has granted underwriters the option to buy up to 1.35 million additional shares. Shares are expected to start trading Friday on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "AYX."
[ Fidelity at 2017-03-24 06:43:27 ]
More IPO News >>