All Markets |
Credit Suisse to raise $4 billion in rights issue, ditches Swiss unit IPO
- Credit Suisse will raise around 4 billion Swiss francs through a rights offering to catch up to European rivals on capital, ditching plans to float a minority stake in its Swiss banking unit.
[ Fidelity at 2017-04-25 22:27:08 ]
BRIEF-Step Energy Services files final prospectus for IPO
- Step Energy Services Ltd. * Files final prospectus for initial public offering of common shares. * Step Energy - priced initial public offering of 10,000,000 common shares at a price of $10.00 per common share for aggregate gross proceeds of $100 million Source text for Eikon:
[ Fidelity at 2017-04-25 16:47:20 ]
Apax, shareholders to list Brazil's Tivit as IPO list grows
- British buyout firm Apax Partners LLP and a number of Brazilian investors plan to list information technology services provider Tivit Terceirização de Processos, Serviços e Tecnologia SA on the São Paulo Stock Exchange, adding to the longest list of domestic initial public offerings in four years.
[ Fidelity at 2017-04-25 14:15:37 ]
BRIEF-Mota Group Inc sees IPO of 650,000 shares of its common stock
- Mota Group Inc: * Mota Group Inc sees IPO of 650,000 shares of its common stock and warrants to purchase 650,000 shares of its common stock. * Mota Group Inc sees IPO at public offering price of $9.99 per share and $0.01 per warrant Source text: Further company coverage:
[ Fidelity at 2017-04-25 13:15:26 ]
Apax, shareholders prepare IPO of Brazil's Tivit
- British buyout firm Apax Partners LLP and a number of Brazilian investors have filed for regulatory permission to list information technology services provider Tivit Terceirização de Processos, Serviços e Tecnologia SA on the São Paulo Stock Exchange.
[ Fidelity at 2017-04-25 13:04:19 ]
Flexion Therapeutics Announces Proposed Convertible Senior Notes Offering
[ GlobeNewswire at 2017-04-25 13:01:00 ]
NH INVESTOR ALERT: Khang & Khang LLP Announces Securities Class Action Lawsuit against NantHealth, Inc. and Reminds Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm
- IRVINE, Calif., April 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Khang & Khang LLP (the "Firm") announces a class action lawsuit against NantHealth, Inc. ("NantHealth" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: NH). Investors who purchased shares (1) pursuant and/or traceable to the Company's initial public offering ("IPO")
[ PR Newswire at 2017-04-25 12:35:00 ]
Vivendi's music business valued at $22 bln by banks pitching for IPO
- Investment banks seeking to persuade Vivendi to float Universal Music Group says the recovering division is worth about 20 billion euros, top executives at the Paris-based media company said on Tuesday. Bankers have told Vivendi that selling 10 to 15 percent of UMG would provide funds for other acquisitions and realise the division's rising value, sources told Reuters.
[ Fidelity at 2017-04-25 10:21:13 ]
Fruit producer Dole, led by 94-year-old CEO, files to go public
- U.S. fruit and vegetable producer Dole Food Co Inc, led by 94-year old David Murdock, filed with regulators on Tuesday for an initial public offering, four years after it was taken private. The California-based company once the world's largest producer of fruits and vegetables was taken private by Murdock in 2013 in a $1.2 billion deal following a four-year run as a publicly-listed company.
[ Fidelity at 2017-04-25 10:00:46 ]
Dole Food's 94-year-old CEO plans to re-list company
- Vegetable and fruit producer Dole Food. Dole, which filed on Tuesday for an initial public offering, was taken private by Murdock in November 2013 in a deal valued at $1.2 billion. Since then, the company has undertaken significant cost savings measures, divested non-core assets and improved its supply chain. Dole said in its IPO filing it posted net revenue of $4.5 billion for 2016.
[ Fidelity at 2017-04-25 07:14:47 ]
Aramco IPO $2 trillion valuation questioned by company insiders
- By Summer Said, Bradley Hope and Justin Scheck. $500 billion discrepancy complicates an already complex deal. RIYADH--Officials at Saudi Arabian Oil Co. have told their superiors there is a hitch in the plans to take the state- owned oil company public: It is likely worth at least $500 billion less than the government previously suggested.
[ Fidelity at 2017-04-25 06:37:55 ]
BRIEF-Dole Food Company files for IPO of up to $100 mln of common stock
- Dole Food Company Inc: * Dole Food Company Inc files for IPO of up to $100 million of common stock - sec filing. * Dole Food Company Inc says Morgan Stanley, BofA Merrill Lynch and Deutsche Bank securities are among underwriters for IPO -sec filing. * Dole Food Company Inc says expects to use the IPO net proceeds to pay down indebtedness and for general corporate purposes.
[ Fidelity at 2017-04-25 06:16:38 ]
BRIEF-TPG Re Finance Trust files for IPO of up to $100 million
- * TPG Re Finance Trust Inc files for IPO of up to $100 million - SEC filing. * TPG Re Finance Trust Inc - intend to apply to list the shares of common stock on the NYSE under the symbol TRTX. * TPG Re Finance Trust Inc - BofA Merrill lynch, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, and Wells Fargo Securities are underwriters to the IPO.
[ Fidelity at 2017-04-25 05:28:22 ]
BRIEF-Ovid Therapeutics sees IPO of 5 mln shares of common stock - SEC filing
- Ovid Therapeutics Inc. * Ovid Therapeutics Inc sees IPO of 5.0 million shares of common stock - SEC filing. * Ovid Therapeutics Inc currently expect the initial public offering price to be between $15.00 and $17.00 per share of common stock.
[ Fidelity at 2017-04-25 04:35:42 ]
HSBC wins mandate on $100 billion Saudi Aramco IPO: CEO
- HSBC Holdings Plc(HSBC) has been formally mandated as an adviser on the initial public offering of Saudi Arabia's national oil giant Aramco , expected to be the world's largest ever IPO, HSBC's (HSBC) chief executive said on Monday.
[ Fidelity at 2017-04-25 02:56:03 ]
Kinder Morgan Canada files for IPO to raise Trans Mountain funds
- U.S. pipeline company Kinder Morgan Inc (KMI) said on Monday its Canadian unit filed a prospectus for an initial public offering of restricted voting shares, to help finance its C$7.4 billion Trans Mountain expansion project.
[ Fidelity at 2017-04-24 15:15:31 ]
BRIEF-Kinder Morgan's Canadian unit files for IPO of restricted voting shares
- Kinder Morgan Inc(KMI): * Kinder Morgan(KMI) says its unit Kinder Morgan Canada has filed a preliminary prospectus in connection with proposed IPO of its restricted voting shares. * Says if completed, offering will constitute a sale of a portion of Kinder Morgan's (KMI) interest in Canadian business of KMI Source text - http://bit.ly/2pbizn5 Further company coverage:
[ Fidelity at 2017-04-24 14:04:50 ]
Kinder Morgan's Canadian unit files for IPO of restricted voting shares
- U.S. pipeline company Kinder Morgan Inc (KMI) said on Monday its Canadian unit has filed with Canadian regulators for an initial public offering of restricted voting shares. As part of the proposed IPO, Kinder Morgan (KMI) will sell a portion of its interest in Kinder Morgan Canada Ltd, the company's Canadian business, which includes the Trans Mountain pipeline system.
[ Fidelity at 2017-04-24 14:02:38 ]
For Aramco Insiders, Prince's $2 Trillion IPO Valuation Doesn't Add Up
- Officials working on taking the state-owned oil company public have struggled to come up with a scenario under which Saudi Aramco is worth more than $1.5 trillion, according to people familiar with the matter.
[ WSJ.com at 2017-04-24 13:07:50 ]
Karyopharm Therapeutics Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
[ GlobeNewswire at 2017-04-24 13:01:00 ]
More IPO News >>