All Markets |
Credit Suisse to raise $4 billion in rights issue, ditches Swiss unit IPO
- Credit Suisse will raise around 4 billion Swiss francs through a rights offering to catch up to European rivals on capital, ditching plans to float a minority stake in its Swiss banking unit.
[ Fidelity at 2017-04-25 22:27:08 ]
BRIEF-Step Energy Services files final prospectus for IPO
- Step Energy Services Ltd. * Files final prospectus for initial public offering of common shares. * Step Energy - priced initial public offering of 10,000,000 common shares at a price of $10.00 per common share for aggregate gross proceeds of $100 million Source text for Eikon:
[ Fidelity at 2017-04-25 16:47:20 ]
BRIEF-Mota Group Inc sees IPO of 650,000 shares of its common stock
- Mota Group Inc: * Mota Group Inc sees IPO of 650,000 shares of its common stock and warrants to purchase 650,000 shares of its common stock. * Mota Group Inc sees IPO at public offering price of $9.99 per share and $0.01 per warrant Source text: Further company coverage:
[ Fidelity at 2017-04-25 13:15:26 ]
Flexion Therapeutics Announces Proposed Convertible Senior Notes Offering
[ GlobeNewswire at 2017-04-25 13:01:00 ]
NH INVESTOR ALERT: Khang & Khang LLP Announces Securities Class Action Lawsuit against NantHealth, Inc. and Reminds Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm
- IRVINE, Calif., April 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Khang & Khang LLP (the "Firm") announces a class action lawsuit against NantHealth, Inc. ("NantHealth" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: NH). Investors who purchased shares (1) pursuant and/or traceable to the Company's initial public offering ("IPO")
[ PR Newswire at 2017-04-25 12:35:00 ]
Fruit producer Dole, led by 94-year-old CEO, files to go public
- U.S. fruit and vegetable producer Dole Food Co Inc, led by 94-year old David Murdock, filed with regulators on Tuesday for an initial public offering, four years after it was taken private. The California-based company once the world's largest producer of fruits and vegetables was taken private by Murdock in 2013 in a $1.2 billion deal following a four-year run as a publicly-listed company.
[ Fidelity at 2017-04-25 10:00:46 ]
Dole Food's 94-year-old CEO plans to re-list company
- Vegetable and fruit producer Dole Food. Dole, which filed on Tuesday for an initial public offering, was taken private by Murdock in November 2013 in a deal valued at $1.2 billion. Since then, the company has undertaken significant cost savings measures, divested non-core assets and improved its supply chain. Dole said in its IPO filing it posted net revenue of $4.5 billion for 2016.
[ Fidelity at 2017-04-25 07:14:47 ]
Aramco IPO $2 trillion valuation questioned by company insiders
- By Summer Said, Bradley Hope and Justin Scheck. $500 billion discrepancy complicates an already complex deal. RIYADH--Officials at Saudi Arabian Oil Co. have told their superiors there is a hitch in the plans to take the state- owned oil company public: It is likely worth at least $500 billion less than the government previously suggested.
[ Fidelity at 2017-04-25 06:37:55 ]
BRIEF-Dole Food Company files for IPO of up to $100 mln of common stock
- Dole Food Company Inc: * Dole Food Company Inc files for IPO of up to $100 million of common stock - sec filing. * Dole Food Company Inc says Morgan Stanley, BofA Merrill Lynch and Deutsche Bank securities are among underwriters for IPO -sec filing. * Dole Food Company Inc says expects to use the IPO net proceeds to pay down indebtedness and for general corporate purposes.
[ Fidelity at 2017-04-25 06:16:38 ]
BRIEF-TPG Re Finance Trust files for IPO of up to $100 million
- * TPG Re Finance Trust Inc files for IPO of up to $100 million - SEC filing. * TPG Re Finance Trust Inc - intend to apply to list the shares of common stock on the NYSE under the symbol TRTX. * TPG Re Finance Trust Inc - BofA Merrill lynch, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, and Wells Fargo Securities are underwriters to the IPO.
[ Fidelity at 2017-04-25 05:28:22 ]
BRIEF-Ovid Therapeutics sees IPO of 5 mln shares of common stock - SEC filing
- Ovid Therapeutics Inc. * Ovid Therapeutics Inc sees IPO of 5.0 million shares of common stock - SEC filing. * Ovid Therapeutics Inc currently expect the initial public offering price to be between $15.00 and $17.00 per share of common stock.
[ Fidelity at 2017-04-25 04:35:42 ]
HSBC wins mandate on $100 billion Saudi Aramco IPO: CEO
- HSBC Holdings Plc(HSBC) has been formally mandated as an adviser on the initial public offering of Saudi Arabia's national oil giant Aramco , expected to be the world's largest ever IPO, HSBC's (HSBC) chief executive said on Monday.
[ Fidelity at 2017-04-25 02:56:03 ]
For Aramco Insiders, Prince's $2 Trillion IPO Valuation Doesn't Add Up
- Officials working on taking the state-owned oil company public have struggled to come up with a scenario under which Saudi Aramco is worth more than $1.5 trillion, according to people familiar with the matter.
[ WSJ.com at 2017-04-24 13:07:50 ]
Karyopharm Therapeutics Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
[ GlobeNewswire at 2017-04-24 13:01:00 ]
BRIEF-Liberty Oilfield Services Inc sees IPO of 22.9 mln class A shares
- * Liberty oilfield services inc sees offering of 22.9 million shares of class A common stock in initial public offering - sec filing. * Liberty oilfield services inc says anticipate that initial public offering price will be between $16.00 and $19.00 per share Source text for Eikon:
[ Fidelity at 2017-04-24 08:11:16 ]
Melanie Whelan: Fast facts
- This week, the guest curator for "The Big Idea" is Melanie Whelan. Occupation: CEO of SoulCycle. Whelan began working at SoulCycle in 2012 as its COO, rising through the ranks until becoming CEO in 2015. Prior to working at SoulCycle, Whelan served as vice president of business development at Equinox, SoulCycle's parent company.
[ Fidelity at 2017-04-24 06:47:25 ]
IPO candidate Delivery Hero reports strong sales growth
- Online food takeaway firm Delivery Hero, one of Europe's biggest start-ups that is seen as likely to seek to list later this year, reported that revenues jumped 71 percent in 2016 and said it would keep investing to drive future growth. Delivery Hero is seen as the start-up closest to going public in the portfolio of German ecommerce investor Rocket Internet.
[ Fidelity at 2017-04-24 04:39:48 ]
BRIEF-Biohaven Pharmaceutical sees IPO of 8.33 mln shares of co's common stock
- Biohaven Pharmaceutical: * Biohaven Pharmaceutical holding co ltd sees ipo of 8.33 million shares of co's common stock - sec filing. * Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Co Ltd - anticipate initial public offering price of co's common shares will be between $14.00 and $16.00 per share.
[ Fidelity at 2017-04-24 04:10:41 ]
BRIEF-Antero Resources Midstream sees IPO of 37.3 mln common shares
- Antero Resources Corp(AR). * Antero Resources Midstream Gp sees IPO of 37.3 million common shares representing limited partner interests - sec filing. * Antero Resources Midstream Gp says anticipated initial public offering price between $22.00 and $25.00 per common share.
[ Fidelity at 2017-04-24 04:05:30 ]
BRIEF-Urogen Pharma sees U.S. IPO priced between $12-$14/shr
- Urogen Pharma Ltd: * sees U.S. IPO of 3.46 million ordinary shares to be priced between $12.00 and $14.00 per share - SEC filing. * Urogen Pharma Ltd- expects to use about $17 million of IPO net proceeds to complete single pivotal Phase 3 trial of mitogel for treatment of low-grade UTUC.
[ Fidelity at 2017-04-24 03:48:38 ]
More IPO News >>