All Markets |
HAW Capital Corp. Announces Closing of Initial Public Offering
[ Marketwire at 2017-03-21 13:44:55 ]
Norrep Short Duration 2017 Flow-Through Limited Partnership Files Preliminary Prospectus
[ Marketwire at 2017-03-21 12:18:54 ]
Bausch + Lomb And Nicox Announce PDUFA Date For Novel Glaucoma Candidate Latanoprostene Bunod
- LAVAL, Quebec and SOPHIA ANTIPOLIS, France, March 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.'s (NYSE: VRX and TSX: VRX) wholly owned subsidiary, Bausch + Lomb, and Nicox S.A. (Euronext Paris: FR0013018124, COX) today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
[ PR Newswire at 2017-03-20 14:00:00 ]
Macarthur Minerals Opens ASX IPO Offer for Macarthur Australia Limited to Raise up to A$10 Million
[ Marketwire at 2017-03-20 05:00:00 ]
Unicorns run wild! IPOs are back in vogue -- for now
- Out with the old and in with the new? Software company MuleSoft (MULE) debuted on the New York Stock Exchange Friday and surged nearly 50%. The strong performance from MuleSoft (MULE), which helps customers like Coca-Cola, Spotify and Unilever manage their data, comes one day after luxury parka maker Canada Goose went public on the NYSE and soared more than 25%. Canada Goose was up another 5% Friday.
[ Fidelity at 2017-03-17 10:38:35 ]
Canada Goose's stock flies in second day since going public
- There's no sophomore slump for Canada Goose Holdings Inc. (GOOS) shares, as the Canada-based outdoor apparel company's stock surged 7.1% to $17.23 in morning trade Friday, its second day as a public company. That rally was enough to make the shares the second-biggest percentage gainer on the New York Stock Exchange. The stock had closed Thursday at $16.08,, but well above the U.S. equivalent of the initial-public-offering price of about $12.79.
[ Fidelity at 2017-03-17 06:50:50 ]
CANADA STOCKS-TSX rises as financials, Canada Goose climb
- * TSX rises 60.96 points, or 0.39 percent, to 15,581.87. * Eight of the TSX's 10 main groups rise. Canada's main stock index rose on Thursday, led by gains for financials as bond yields rose, while luxury parka maker Canada Goose Holdings Inc (GOOS) made its stock market debut, trading well above the price of its initial public offering.
[ Fidelity at 2017-03-16 08:55:00 ]
Canada Goose IPO is red hot despite PETA protest
- Move over, bulls and bears. The animal spirits on Wall Street were of a decidedly more avian variety Thursday. Canada Goose sold its shares on both the New York Stock Exchange and Toronto Stock Exchange. And despite the fact that the start of spring is just days away, Canada Goose may have benefited from a late winter cold spell.
[ Fidelity at 2017-03-16 08:52:19 ]
BRIEF-Canada Goose Holdings Inc U.S.-listed shares open at $18.00 in debut
- * Canada Goose Holdings Inc U.S.-listed shares open at $18.00 in debut Further company coverage:
[ Fidelity at 2017-03-16 07:47:20 ]
Watch PETA Activists Rake Canada Goose Over the Coals For Its Use of Fur Outside the NYSE
- The first day of trading for high-end coat maker Canada Goose won't be without its fair share of controversy. More than a dozen activists for the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals planted their feet in front of the New York Stock Exchange Thursday to complain about the company's animal rights policies.
[ Fidelity at 2017-03-16 07:01:02 ]
Titan Medical Inc. Announces Closing of Public Offering
[ Marketwire at 2017-03-16 06:58:14 ]
Canada Goose Prices IPO at C$17
- Canada Goose announced that it will price its IPO of 20 million shares at C$17 per share when it goes public, raising C$340 million. CIBC Capital Markets, Goldman Sachs (GS), Credit Suisse (CS) and RBC Capital Markets are the underwriters for the offering. .
[ Fidelity at 2017-03-16 05:31:02 ]
Canada Goose prices IPO above expected range, raises about $255.3 million
- Canada Goose Holdings Inc.(GOOS) disclosed Thursday that it prices its initial public offering at C $17 a share, above the expected range of$ C14 a share to C $16 a share. The outdoor apparel company is selling 20 million shares, about 6.3 million shares from the company and 13.7 million shares from selling shareholders, to raise C $340 million, or the U.S. equivalent of about $255.3 million at current exchange rates. The stock will trade in the U.S. on the New York Stock Exchange and in Canada on...
[ Fidelity at 2017-03-16 04:36:12 ]
Canada Goose prices IPO at C$17 per share
- Retailer Canada Goose Holdings Inc said on Wednesday it has priced its initial public offering at C$17 per share, above its target range. The issue will raise C$340 million. The maker of luxury winter down jackets had earlier expected to price the offering of 20 million shares at C$14-C$16 per share.
[ Fidelity at 2017-03-15 19:18:02 ]
BRIEF-Canada Goose Holdings prices IPO at C$17 per share
- Canada Goose Holdings Inc: * Canada Goose announces pricing of initial public offering. * Says initial public offering of 20.0 million shares priced at C$17.00per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
[ Fidelity at 2017-03-15 19:12:30 ]
PETA Prepares to Be an Active Shareholder Ahead of Canada Goose's IPO Thursday
- As luxury parka maker Canada Goose prepares to go public on Thursday, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals will take its complaints about the company's animal rights policies to both the boardroom and the streets. Canada Goose, backed by Bain Capital, has priced its IPO at C$14 to C$16 per share.
[ Fidelity at 2017-03-15 14:11:02 ]
First Snap, Now Canada Goose: Warning Signs for Trendy IPOs
- Disappearing messages are so two weeks ago. Now it is pricey parkas that have captured Wall Street's attention as the next big investment opportunity. Canada Goose Holdings Inc. is set to start trading on the public markets Thursday, just two weeks after Snap Inc. made its splashy debut.
[ Fidelity at 2017-03-15 13:18:40 ]
BOS Solutions Files Preliminary Prospectus for Initial Public Offering of Common Shares
[ Marketwire at 2017-03-13 16:00:02 ]
BRIEF-Canada Goose launches IPO
- Canada Goose Holdings Inc: * Canada Goose launches initial public offering. * Says offering 20.0 million shares. * Canada Goose Holdings - price range for initial public offering is currently estimated to be between c$14.00 and c$16.00 per subordinate voting share.
[ Fidelity at 2017-03-02 03:16:57 ]
BRIEF-Canada Goose Holdings Inc sees U.S. IPO of up to 20 mln shares of subordinate voting shares - sec filing
- * Canada Goose Holdings Inc sees u.s. Ipo of up to 20.0 million shares of subordinate voting shares - sec filing. * Canada Goose Holdings Inc- expects IPO price to be between c$14.00 and c$16.00 per subordinate voting share Source text for Eikon:
[ Fidelity at 2017-03-01 03:37:13 ]
More IPO News >>